Sunday, November 25, 2012

So this just happened...

...this may be turning into a running blog after all. I just signed myself up for a 5-race series that culminates in a half marathon.

Guys.

Seriously.

A half marathon.

Can we all just take a moment and panic about this please?


It's the RunDenver series, and it starts with a 5k on Sunday.

The best part? My folks are flying into town for the weekend from Austin, and they've agreed to run this first one with me!

I'm not setting any time goals for myself - I just want to run the whole thing without stopping.

I'm also thinking about signing up for this race:


They have hot chocolate aide stations and a sledding hill mid-course.

Anyway, that's what's up.

I'm also giving up on trying to write blog posts with any kind of length and/or substance to them. That clearly hasn't been happening, so I'm just going to start posting what comes instead of waiting for brilliance (HA!).

Oh, I also bought a membership to Rock'n & Jam'n finally, so I've been climbing...4 times this week I think? Something like that.

Anyway.

All good things.

No comments:

Post a Comment