Monday, July 4, 2011

Need AC

Today was day 2 of the annual week of Texas retribution. I spend 9 months a year laughing at my parents for thinking 40 degrees is "cold" and they get one week a year to laugh at me for thinking 80 is "hot". At least you can sleep when it's cold. Hmph.

So today was an omgitstoohottodoanythingbutwhine day. So what did I do? I went to Joann's and picked up some goodies



Obsessively checked to see if my GRE scores are back yet (they are...nailed it!)

And spent the first half of the day marvelling at the human body and being beyond stoked that I've finally found some direction to my life. Loves it.

This is the last week for 3 of my classes...next week 2 more start up (A&P 2 w/lab) and I'm still avoiding writing this one paper like the plague. It's supposed to be on compulsive exercisers...heavy stuff I know. I'm not really sure where I'm going with it, but it needs to be 8-10 pages. Blerg. Anyone have an angle that sounds interesting?

What'd you do with your 4th?
Is 80 hot where you're from? Is 40 hell freezing over or is it shorts weather?


No comments:

Post a Comment