Monday, February 18, 2013

Sneak Peek Playlist

Here's the line up (more or less) for tomorrow:


Plowed - Sponge
Right Now - SR-71
The Art Of Losing - American Hi-Fi
Cowboy Casanova - Carrie Underwood
Ke$ha - Die Young (Lyric Video)
Alexandra Stan - Mr Saxobeat
Usher - Scream (Audio)
Seven Nation Army (The Glitch Mob Remix) - The White Stripes
Swedish House Mafia - Don't You Worry Child
I Put A Spell On You - Marilyn Manson
Killin' It - Krewella
Remix (I Like The) - NKOTB
If I Had You - Adam Lambert
Thriller/Heads Will Roll - Glee Cast
Everybody & Ray Speak No Americano (Yolanda Be Cool & DCUP vs. Backstreet Boys vs. Ray Charles vs. Phantom of the Opera vs. Benny Benassi) Mashup-Germany vs. Faroff
Feel Again - OneRepublic
Standing Outside A Broken Phone Booth With Money In My Hand - Primitive Radio Gods
Walk - Foo Fighters


This whole 60 minutes instead of 45 thing is throwing me way off...I'm so used to having effectively 35 minutes of hard work to come up with - those extra 15 really make a difference. Blerg. There are a couple of songs I'm not totally sold on (Scream, for example - great beat but man it's a filthy song), but I think this will work. I really need to get a better vibe of who's going to be in the class and this will get easier I think. 

This one is my favorite though: 




 I feel like I should have some more BSB and N'Sync or something in there, but this isn't actually a 90's song. Go figure.

Anyway. That's the plan. For now. Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment