Saturday, March 24, 2012

Mild Schitzophrenia

I'm putting together tomorrow morning's playlist, and frankly I'm just exhausted. It was a LONG day of yardwork and sorting through junk and whatnot. So this playlist is a frankenlist of Wednesday's class and a class from December. I'm not sure how to feel about it...that extra 15 minutes of class (Sunday AM is 60 minutes and Wednesday is 45) always throws me off. Combine that with the fact that Sunday AM is a favorite of some of the more hardcore "Weekend Warriors" (hi, Damian!), and I know I can't phone it in. Not like I do anyway, but I can't just use Wednesday's workout for a Sunday morning class is all.

Hmph.

So anyway, this is what I've got. I hope it sounds as acceptable tomorrow morning as it does right now...it's bed time.


All Along The Watchtower (From 'Crossroads, Part 2') - Original Soundtrack
Blackout  -  Breathe Carolina
Panic Switch  -  Silversun Pickups
Take It Off  -  Ke$ha
Papi (www.DenFlow.Net)  -  Jennifer Lopez
Everybody Speaks No Americano  -  Mashup-Germany
Danza Kuduro Feat Lucenzo  -  Don Omar
Sandstorm  -  Darude
container park - The Chemical Brothers
The Longest Day of My Life  -  Armin Van Buuren
The Game Has Changed - Daft Punk
Guilty of Being Innocent of Being Jack Sparrow (Remixed by DJ Earworm)  -  Hans Zimmer
Extra - Requiem For A Dream - Remix2
Where Is My Mind?  -  Yoav
Samson  -  Regina Spektor

No comments:

Post a Comment