Friday, March 23, 2012

Not Dead Yet

Yesterday I got a slew of emails about sub requests and the fact that the spring schedule won't start until May 21st...so what that means is now I have 14 more spin classes to teach and 11 more Strength/FIT/Abs classes to teach before I leave. So that rocks.

Of course I just realized that one of the class sets I volunteered to sub equates to 70 minutes of straight ab/core work. On Monday. So. That'll be interesting.

Anyway, check out the schedule to the right over there and come to class when you can!



In other news, I rescheduled my July Tough Mudder run because I don't think I'm going to be able to come "home" until after school's done in August. SO I'm running the June one in CO. Anyone wanna come be part of team Poop Socks?

Don't Google (images) Poop Socks. Just don't.

There are a couple more races in October that might be fun if I can road trip with someone (maybe someone in my class, who knows)...but at this point I've spent somewhere in the range of $300+ on these things already. I think next year I'm just going to get a season pass. Geesh.

Worth it.

1 comment:

  1. I know you said don;t .... but that meant I had to !!! :-)

    ReplyDelete