Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Love is in the Hair

I'm a freaking riot guys. 
Finally, the ride I've been promising is here. Tonight's ride is called "Summer Fling" and it's a love story.

We start the ride with Young Blood by The Naked and Famous, which feels like a Levi's ad to me. It makes me wish I lived in Cali so I could go surfing and have bonfires on the beach every night. That's totally all they do out there, or so I'm told. Our story starts on one such California early summer nights, with a bonfire on a beach. We're making friends with strangers who are, obviously, very attractive. We are all supermodels, after all.

The night turns into a summer full of fun, dancing, and PG-level promiscuity (OMG he kissed me!). Then, summer ends and we're all back to school with all the angsty longing that goes along with it. Finally, it's nearly Fall break and we have one final song (Ass Back Home, which sounds WAY dirtier than it is) to sprint us back into the arms of our summer fling.




Somebody To Love - Queen
Young Blood  -  The Naked And Famous
The Boys Of Summer  -  The Ataris
Love in America  -  JTX
Into The Night (Featuring Chad Kroeger)  -  Santana
Drive By  -  Train
We Found Love (feat. Calvin Harris)  -  Rihanna
(If You Are Wondering If I Want You To) I Want You To  -  Weezer
Blink 182 - Going Away To College
I Belong To You [Mon Coeur S'ouvre A Ta Voix]  -  Muse
Ass Back Home (feat. Neon Hitch)  -  Gym Class Heroes
Samson  -  Regina Spektor


The rest of the story is left up to speculation and imagination on the drive home. Good thing I married my summer fling. ;-) 

1 comment: