Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hobo at the airport

Right now I'm at mccarron airport in vegas, trying to get home from an EPIC week. Most of the pics are on the camera and I'm posting from my phone, but I have a few gems:


The good


The bad



And the ugly

We hiked the grand canyon rim to rim, then went and hiked subway canyon from the bottom, then went to vegas andcame out on top in craps. Holy craps what a week. My feet are WRECKED and two toenails may fall off (I'm taking off the polish to see the damage better tomorrow) and 9 out of 10 toes had blisters at one point or another.

That's my kind of vacation...if you need a sick day to recover, I was a good trip.

3 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I was just talking about doing a rim to rim while I was hiking this weekend. Actually, running r2r2r is on my "eventually" list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OUCH, I'm thinking I'm more a sun lounger vacation type after your little jaunt :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous, too! The "sick day standard" is an interesting one.

    ReplyDelete