Friday, June 17, 2011

Brain leaks

Not much to report here. Studying my butt off, trying to keep on top of classes. I've got 4 (yes, 4...I'm taking 4 classes) exams due this weekend, AND the GRE. So, you know, my brain's a little fried. I haven't been this completely maxed out since college, but for some reason this is different. I'm finding myself *wanting* to study, which is...foreign. I was always one of those students who got reasonably good grades without much effort. We called it the 80/20 principle...put in 20% effort, get 80% credit. That last 20% is going to take 80% effort, so why bother?

Anyway, I'm studying. Hard. I even have flash cards I bring with me to lunch (alone) and dinner (with hubs).  He studies with me by laughing at big words and telling me which ones he missed on his GRE last month.

My trainer cancelled, so I didn't get to do my animal workout the other night. I'll get pics next week, promise. I hope.

At the grocery store the other night, I saw this. Awesome.

Also, in case you ever wonder why I don't have a fabulous garden like everyone else in the goram world, this is why:
I kill things with roots. All of them. No joke, I put this rose there 3 minutes before this picture. It was beautiful and smelled lovely. Then, no lie, I looked at it for a while. And the petals fell off. I can't win.

Also, this new blogger layout...wtf?

What's your weekend looking like? I'm shirking cleaning duties to make my dreams happen.

1 comment: