Friday, September 9, 2011

Fess Up Friday

Rose started it, I'm following it.

I thought of this confession on Wednesday in strength class, when I realized what I was doing. I arrived slightly late to class, so I ended up in the back. I realized about halfway through that I'd spent the last 30 minutes checking out every other woman's butt.


Not in a creepy "dat ass" kind of way but more in a "wow, she really put the time in on that one" kind of way.

Now that I've probably flagged myself to HR for looking up "gym butt" repeatedly, I should probably knock that off.

On a completely unrelated note, apparently they now have pushup...underwear? I didn't know we were trying to add a cup size to our butts. That may change my workout routine - I'm already a double D in that area.

1 comment:

  1. I've always wanted a rap video ass.

    Every time I do yoga I spend too much time checking out the other butts in class.

    ReplyDelete