Monday, September 26, 2011

Oh Hey There

Didn't realize it'd been since Wednesday that I last posted. Oops. My bad.

Since I don't have my camera with me, I'll wait to report on the weekend (it was great) except to say that we rode about 10.7 miles on Saturday, partly due to getting lost. Also, I accidentally left Nick in my dust when he had something caught in his pedal at the exact moment I decided I wanted to sprint down a long, straight, paved road. Oops. Love you honey! My bad!

Today is week 2 of my strength class, and I have exactly no idea what I'm doing tonight. Probably should have put something together. Oops. I'm going to start putting Tone It Up videos on in the background while I work, to get inspiration. Maybe we'll even use some actual equipment tonight, w00t!

Spin on Wednesday was ok, but everyone seemed really tired. I can't blame them - of the 5 that came, 4 had done Leanne's class right before, and it was brutal.

In other spin news, I'm teaching on Saturday. Big whoop, I know. Except that this Saturday is special...this Saturday, my parents will be visiting, and it'll be my dad's first spin class EVER! No pressure, right? I'm still trying to find the perfect profile to run for it.

For now, I'm off to put stuff together for tonight.


1 comment: