Saturday, January 7, 2012

Called Out



Or something like that.

Taught spin again this morning, the anger ride. It was meh. I think darkness adds to the ability to really get into an aggressive ride, and at 10 AM with a giant window behind me...that's just not really feasible. Oh well.

Anyway, as I was getting set up, one of the women who'd come to my Monday night strength class a few times asked if I'd gotten certified as a personal trainer yet. She apparently got a gift card to the club for Christmas and wanted to spend it...seriously...on getting me to train her.

I can't tell you how flattering that was to hear, nor how much foot shuffling there was afterward when I told her I had not, in fact, gotten certified yet. Sigh.

So to that end, I'm making it facebook official (seriously, it's going on my facebook page as soon as I get done publishing this) that I'm going to take the exam Presidents' Day Monday. I'm totally totally cerial you guys, I'm signing up for this thing.

You don't believe me? Fine. Here's the confirmation screen with so much personal info blotted out that it could actually be for someone else's order. But it's not. Really. It's for me. To take the exam. On February 20th. Cerially.

Anyway, so that's what's up. I guess I should go read up on muscles and stuff now, right? Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment