Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Quick Rehash

Overall, a good night. I completed everything I set out to do, and then some.

Strength class: check
Pilates: check
Watch Biggest Loser on the treadmill: check - ran/walked 5.1 miles in about 57 minutes. Boom.
Situps max out: check...but after pilates/strength/running, so I ended up at about 25 and just felt miserable so I stopped.
Dips max out: check. While waiting for something to get done at work, I did 32. Not great, but you have no idea how much my arms hate me right now.
Squats max out: not check. Oh sweet baby jeebus not check. I can barely walk right now. I think I've done about 400 squats in the past 24 hours...does that count? I think I'll start the squats thing next week.  Oy.

Funny thing is, I'm not really tired...just sore beyond all reason. I drove home thinking "maybe I'll pop in one of the new BL DVDs I just got.

Did I not mention that I'm a BL junkie?  Guess what. I am.

Then I got home and went to get out of the car and nearly decided to sleep in the driveway, to avoid the walk to the house (10 feet and 2 stairs). Tomorrow may be an easy day.

Also, I won't lie...those A&P flashcards have me a little spooked about the class...but it doesn't start until June, so I've got a little time to make my preemptive strike.

In any case, bed time. Tomorrow morning is another pushups day (whimper) and the first day of dips, situps, and maybe squats. We'll see.

What'd you do today?

No comments:

Post a Comment